Erik Adamonis Spread Sheet

CD Collection

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Value Chain Tasks

September 14, 2011
My new Internet site that’s buys and sells used music would use the value chain. I would have to start out with what I had personally which would be some old cds and maybe what some friends can give sell me. I would definitely start out by losing money because I need products to sell in order to get this business going.  Then I would put them up on my website and wait for customers to start buying. Production will then increase once I am able to have money to buy cds and then sell them. Once my company grew I would get some friends to help me out with my site to make it grow and stretch out so I can increase production. Once a customer buys a cd from me I will have a billing page and have it shipped out to them with a small shipping charge in order to gain profit. The storage of my product would start out in my house but eventually business will increase and I would have to purchase a place to store my products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment